Saturday 29 November 2008

MOVING ON

Hi people.

I will soon be moving on to New Zealand. I had planned to stay in Melbourne and Australia until at least mid-febuari, but some things have changed. I didnt find a job in architecture, but in a restaurant. But this is only covering my expenses [barely]. I am not saving any money for the remainder of my travels. Also my father is going through some though times personally. So, I have decided to go to New Zealand soon [probably around 14 december] which will bring me back to The Netherlands around mid-March.

Before that time I am plannig to go see the red-centre [Alice Springs and the N.P. around there] and the Great Ocean Rd.

Ofcourse it is too bad, Melbourne is a great city. I would have loved to spend some more time here and celebrate christmas with Dennis and his friends and family- but fortunately he will move to Paris in Januari- so we can catch up then.

This is the way travelling seems to go: you never know what's going to happen next. That's what the edventure is all about.

Hope all of you are well. Nice to see you are all still following my stories [Nol en Vijf bijvoorbeeld!].

Bas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey breurke,

Ben benieuwd hoe nieuw-zeeland is. Wel echt balen dat je om deze redenen verder gaat, maar helaas het is niet anders. Wij redden ons hier wel. Zolang jij maar al die mooie foto's op je site zet en de geweldige verhalen. Zijn wij ook even ver op vakantie wat met Mikan zit dat er verlopig even niet in.

Geniet nog van je tijd want voor dat je het weet ben je weer in het koude kikkerlandje (hoeven wij je wel niet meer te missen).

Poen, Karen
Groetjes,Jord