Sunday 22 March 2009

home sweet home


Hi people!

This is my final blog-post. I am back home now, back with friends and family and loved-ones.

What a trip this has been! Just simply incredible.... almost impossible to comprehend! I can only tell you that in reallity the photographed landscapes, animals, plants, people, etc. are ALL far far far better than photographs can ever convey. But in the end, the last few weeks, after having seen such amazing things, I felt a bit 'overloaded' (as you can imagine), so it was really time to come home: if you are no longer amazed by the beautiful mother earth, it is time to let it sink in for a while.

Thank you all for keeping an eye on my blog for all these months- It was really really nice to feel that nobody was forgetting me, and was stil with me a bit. Really you have no idea how nice that was.

Last thing I really want to say is: DO AS I DID! PLEASE:

GET UP AND GO TRAVELLING!

NOW!

Bas.

No comments: