Tuesday 23 December 2008

merry christmas and happy newyear!

From a sunny and hot (27-32 degrees celcius) Melbourne, I whish you all a very merry christmas and a happy and healthy 2009!

I will spent Christmas with Dennis and Emily and their family. They have invited me for lunch and dinner on 1st day of Christmas. On "Boxingday" (2nd day of Christmas) I will go to see a cricket-match in the big MCG-stadium (90.000 people)- Australia vs. South Africa, together with Dennis, Jet, Leanne and some others. Also Alistair (I guy from South Africa I met in Cairns while travelling) will come to see the game. All day, enjoying the sun, beers and cricket!!

PICTURES

For New Year I will fly to Sydney where I will celebrate with Marc and Clarissa (my cousin and his girlfriend) and some friends. Also Merel will be in Sydney for the New Year. Looking forward to that! I will be arriving in 2009 10 hours before most of you!

Hope your holidays will be well-spent. See you all in under 3 months! 17 March I will be back in Amsterdam...

Bas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jij ook fijne dagen!!! en goed insmeren natuurlijk ;-) groetjes oet freezing mestreech van otis ben raymond e sigrid

Anonymous said...

wat zijn je plannen verder eigenlijk nog?? cu! raymond n sigrid

Anonymous said...

hallo Bas,
Gelukkig nieuw jaar,zo te zien en horen is alles goed.
Hoe was het in Sydney met nieuw jaar, leuk dat je samen was met Mark en Clarissa.
Groetjes en veel liefs van Annie en de rest